IN DIVINITY – sixty-six (66) semester hours
THE UNDERGRADUATE CORE CURRICULUM
The Zoe University general education requirements must be met by all candidates before continuing to the Bachelor degree regardless of the major. The core is designed to be the foundation upon which each program is built, just as Jesus is the cornerstone upon which the church is founded.
The purpose of the Associates Degree is to prepare students with the Christain foundation necessary to launch into the bachelor program.
- To develop a sound Scriptural basis for a Christian ministry.
- To demonstrate effectiveness in oral and written communication.
- To acquaint the student with the world around him and the important problems of our world and the methods of seeking their solutions.
- To prepare the student for successful and satisfying living as an individual in the home, community and in the church.
- To prepare each student to communicate clearly and effectively.
- To cultivate an appreciation for sound Christian and moral values.
- To provide a sound Biblical basis for critical thinking and judgment in the use of the Word of God in ones life.
- To demonstrate an understanding of counseling principles and techniques required to meet individual needs.